- How long does it last?
When having hair loss it can be very difficult to live your life to the fullest and to not be the only thing you think about everyday. When you wake up in the morning it is not easy to look in the mirror and not see your hair immediately it is almost impossible to have hair loss and not think about it when you wake up in the morning. Hair loss can be a crippling disease and can be the cause of a lot of your depression. When considering a hair transplant it is important to not be puring you money into something that is not permanent. Hair transplants may not be the most immediate day after results but they are permanent in the sense that you will have results from here on out. You most definitely expect to see hair that is sturdy, strong, as well as natural because the process of a hair transplant is extremely natural in the sense that it is hair that is essentially just reborn.
- Do not have the fear of hair loss!
The fear of hair loss can be extremely consuming and can take you and your confidence out of the question and you as a man needs his confidence on an everyday basis in life. A hair transplant can be the game changer in your everyday life and can restore the confidence that you have been missing for years during your hair loss journey. Fear is so consuming it can send you into a depression that you can not control and can hurt your self confidence so bad that you are not living the best life possible. These are a couple examples of what men go through during the bald process.
- The shame circle: Shame is a common thing within hair loss. Going bald is obviously not your fault but it is something that you are having to deal with everyday. The only real option is a hair transplant.
- Anxiety or depression: when experiencing hair loss obviously you feel angry and feeling angry will lead you feeling depressed which can then send you into a spiral of social anxiety which will affect you everyday when it comes to your social life.
- A mental Denial: When dealing with hair loss or even weight gain, Denial is one of the first things that happens with men losing hair. It is a hard pill to swallow but no one wants to experience hair loss.
3. The hair transplant process and is it safe?
The hair transplant can be a scary thing to think about because it can sound like they are putting fake hair in your head when actually that is not the case it is more natural then you expect. The process of a hair transplant is the process of taking the seed of your hair out and putting another seed into it so it is like rebirth of your hair which is extremely natural for you and your scalp. The safety and natural look of your hair has changed dramatically since the 70s and 80s. It used to look very unnatural and used hair-plugs which are not the most natural looking surgery for most. Today’s hair transplant surgeries are a lot safer and painless so do not let hair loss control your life. It is only right to take advantage of the technology that is given to us as a society and go out and find a hair transplant that works for you and only you. Hair transplants will make you look amazing and give you the confidence that you need to live your best life.