Everyone wants to live a long, healthy life. We can help that cause by watching what we eat, a healthy diet. Getting consistent regular exercise, drinking lots of water and eating the right foods. We can all be healthy, we just have to know what to eat. What we feed our bodies. Superfoods are a type of food that are supposed to have many health benefits resulting from an exceptional nutrient density. There are many superfoods. Different people often classify foods differently. So what superfoods do you need and how many of them?
Here is a list of the 7 best superfoods you could start adding to your diet that could help your health and hopefully help you live a longer life:
- Fish, preferably salmon
- Olive Oil
Perhaps some of you are already eating these superfoods. If you are good for you. If you’re not, some of these foods should already be in your kitchen. They’re all easy to find and at an affordable price. You could easily add these superfoods to your diet if you want to start living a healthier life.
Fish is good for your health because it’s rich in protein, is an abundant source of omega-3 fats and it will help prevent cholesterol buildup in arteries. Something the red meat does the opposite of. So when you can’t decide on what to eat, always go for the fish, it’s the smarter choice. Blueberries are a good superfood because they are full of antioxidants that can prevent and minimize damage to your cells. Did someone say chocolate, yes chocolate is a great anti-aging superfood. It is rich in flavanols, chocolate can help maintain blood vessels and lower the risk of high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, kidney disease and dementia. So it looks like now you have an excuse to eat chocolate, in moderation though, ofcourse. Nuts are another superfood that is rich in antioxidants. Nuts are also a rich source of unsaturated fats and make a great healthy snack when paired with grapes. Nuts are also a great source of vitamins and minerals.
Yogurt is great because it is full of calcium, just what the doctor ordered to keep your bones strong as you age. Look for yogurt that contains vitamin D, which helps your body absorb this important mineral. Yogurt also helps with your digestion and is full of protein. Olive Oil is good for you when consumed in moderation. Olive oil is packed with healthy monounsaturated fats that fight against both heart disease and cancer. Finally we have eggs, they are a great source of protein and they help protect you from bone deterioration.
These are all great superfoods that you can easily find at any market or grocery store. Just adding these seven superfoods to your diet could really help support your health. There is another form of superfood though. They are called dense superfoods. These nutritional powerhouses have been shown to single handedly deliver powerful healthy aging benefits, but when combined, they produce a spectacular, synergistic boost to your overall health and well-being. So what are these superfoods? Here are the best, most important ones:
- Chlorella – This is the world’s greatest healthy aging food. Chlorella is a single celled, water-grown algae that contains more health enhancing chlorophyll per gram than any other plant. It is extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and many other nutrients that are beneficial to your health.
- Moringa – Known as the Miracle Tree of Cell Rejuvenation and The Enemy of Abnormal Cell Growth. Moringa leaves are a healthy aging powerhouse because they contain several thousand times more of the powerful nutrient zeatin than any other known plant.
- Maca – Known as the Sacred Plant More Precious Than Gold. Maca is not only a powerful libido enhancer, but it also promotes reproductive health, enhances fertility, helps during menopause, it boosts energy levels and aids in athletic performance. Great superfood if I may say.
- Spirulina – Known as the most nutrient dense food on the planet. Spirulina’s nutrient profile is more potent than that of any other food, plant, grain or herb, it is considered a superior whole food alternative to isolated vitamin supplements.
- Wheatgrass – Known as the Absolute Best Superfood for the Rejuvenation of Aging Cells. I’m sure everyone will run out now to go get a shot of wheatgrass juice.
- Acai – Known as the most antioxidant rich superfood in the world. Acai berries are rich in dietary fiber, monounsaturated (healthy) fats and phytosterols that help promote healthy digestive and cardiovascular systems and also contribute to weight loss.
These are the best dense superfoods in the world. So now you know about superfoods and dense superfoods. Adding any of these to your diet is great. Adding the most you can can be very beneficial. You can always start with one and start adding the rest after. That way you also see what works for you and what doesn’t. It’s now time for you to get healthier by adding some superfoods and dense superfoods to your diet. I know we all want to live long healthy lives. Well here is your beginning. Best of luck.